Compare quotes for Seasonal Rental Properties Insurance.

Save Money On Seasonal Rental Properties Insurance.

Start your quote by calling (888) 546-1099

5/5 for Customer Satisfaction (134 Reviews)

Seasonal Rental Properties Insurance

If you own a rental property, wouldn’t be good to have the peace of mind that your investment is covered by a proper insurance policy?

Insurox offers quote comparison from multiple A-rated companies for rental properties, including condos, apartments, single or multi-family homes and other properties that you have and rent to others.

Compare quotes from top providers, save now, and get that Insurox confidence behind your business

If you prefer, you can call us at (888) 546-1099 and speak with an Insurox licensed agent

General Liability Insurance

General liability is very important part of Seasonal Rental Properties Insurance. Will protect you against lawsuits and financial liabilities that can come from things like accidents or mistakes.

General liability commonly is bundled with a variety of different coverages in a Business Owners Policy. Our agents can check if you are eligible for a bundle and you can save even more.

Property Insurance

Property Insurance protects the stuff of your building, and it’s an essential part of Seasonal Rental Property Insurance. It can pay to repair or replace your business property if it’s damaged, stolen, or destroyed in a fire or natural disaster. Most policies can cover fixtures, furniture, inventory, supplies, equipment.

 Flood Insurance

Many people find out too late they are at risk of flooding, and even worse, that their property insurance does not cover flood damage. In fact, according to the National Flood Insurance Program, flooding occurs in every state and 25% of all floods occur in low-to-moderate risk areas.

Insurox compares flood insurance quotes from 10+ insurance companies (FEMA and Private Market Flood). Our online real-time comparison software will compare and find the cheapest flood insurance quote for you to suit your needs, saving you time and money.

Umbrella Insurance

What if you want to secure your business with extra protection in the event of a surprisingly expensive lawsuit? For just a few hundred dollars a year, you can add millions of dollars in coverage to your General Liability Insurance, as well as some other kinds of policies you may carry, like Flood Insurance and Earthquake Insurance. This type of coverage is called Umbrella or Excess Liability Insurance, and it’s active when a claim exceeds the limits of your existing insurance policies.

Business Income

Covers the loss of income when you can’t operate your restaurant or bar business because of property damage or any other reason that incapacitates your business.