501 - 1K
A little bit more about Plymouth Rock
As one the largest car insurance groups in New Jersey, Plymouth Rock Assurance has built its reputation on outstanding customer care and assurance when you need it most. At Plymouth Rock, you can count on your claim representative to meet you at your home or at work, wherever and whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Plymouth Rock manages a group of privately-held insurance underwriters in the northeast. They provide auto, home, and umbrella products to customers, and write over $1 billion in premium.
The companies managed by Plymouth Rock protect over half a million drivers and have over $300 million in surplus (also called statutory equity). Simply put, surplus represents assets—essentially, how much money the company has left over—after all debts and other obligations of the company are paid.
Plymouth Rock in NJ has over one billion dollars in investments and the portfolio’s credit quality is strong, including significant investments in government bonds.
Plymouth Rock sells a variety of insurance products through a network of local, independent agents in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire & New Jersey.
Plymouth Rock has an A.M. Best Company Financial Strength Rating of B+ (“Good”) with outlook “Stable”.
Lines of Business
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with Plymouth Rock
How to pay a bill to Plymouth Rock
- Online: Go to plymouthrock.com/qpay and you can make a payment either by logging in or by providing your policy information.
- By phone: If you purchased your policy through Insurox call 877-725-6423 if you got your policy directly from Plymouth Rock call 800-437-5556
- Mail: Depending on your state of residence you can send your check or money order to
– Massachusetts and Connecticut: Plymouth Rock Assurance Payment Processing Center, PO Box 55933, Boston, MA 02205-5933
– New Hampshire: Mt. Washington Assurance Corporation, PO Box 55937-5937, Boston, MA 02205
– New Jersey: use the prepaid envelope or address your envelope according to your invoice.