Compare Trucking Insurance Rates from 10+ Insurance Companies
Insurox offers insurance for virtually all types of commercial trucks. We represent the top transportation insurance companies in America. We offer customized insurance policies, flexible payment options and discounts for qualified drivers.
Whether you’re looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance, we provide insurance for trucks and trailers of all sizes.
Commercial Trucks we Insure:
Benefit from our value-added services:
If you’re an owner operator, you need special truck insurance products and services to keep you fully protected whether you’re under permanent lease to a motor carrier or if you work under your own authority. We understand your truck insurance needs and we can help you select the trucking insurance coverages you need to protect your business and your livelihood.
Owner Operators Under Permanent Lease to a Motor Carrier
As an independent driver leased to a motor carrier, your owner operator truck insurance coverage needs are mainly determined by the lease agreement you have with your motor carrier. In most cases, a motor carrier provides Primary Liability insurance coverage when you are working on their behalf. Liability insurance covers injuries or damage to other people or property if you’re at fault for an accident.
However, you may need to purchase other owner operator truck insurance
Other truck insurance coverages include:
- Non-Trucking Liability insurance – Provides protection for when you’re not under dispatch
- Physical Damage Coverage – Covers the cost of fixing or replacing your truck if it’s involved in an accident or stolen
- Motor Truck Cargo insurance – Provides coverage for loss or damage to the load you’re hauling
- Bobtail Liability – Provides coverage when you’re deadheading (operating without a trailer)
- Trailer Interchange – Provides physical damage insurance for non-owned trailers
While some motor carriers may offer these additional trucking insurance coverages to you, you can often get a better deal by purchasing them yourself. Plus, you’ll be able to make choices to customize your owner operator insurance policy to meet your needs and know exactly how much protection you’re getting.