1K - 5K
A little bit more about Foremost
Foremost Insurance was founded in 1952 and is now a member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. With more than 60 years of experience, Foremost has a deep understanding of the markets they serve, allowing it to develop the coverages you want and need.
As a national leader in specialty insurance, Foremost provides insurance choices that may not be offered by other companies. Foremost understands what you want and its products are priced competitively, combining superior value and coverage. Foremost also accepts a broad range of drivers and driving histories.
Foremost takes pride in the level of care it provides. From the people who create your policies to the representatives who process your claims, Foremost strives to serve its customers to the best of its abilities.
Plans Foremost offers payment plans designed with you in mind, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Discounts are a great way to save money. Foremost discounts include: Multi-policy, Multi-vehicles, Multi-properties, Prior Insurance, Paid in Full, Financial Strength
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with Foremost
- Online: Go to www.claims.foremost.com If you have a Foremost policy click on “Lookup by policy number”.
If your vehicle or property was damaged by a Foremost customer click on “Continue as a guest”.
- By phone: To report an Auto claim call 800-274-7865, for property or other type of claim call 800-527-3907
How to pay a bill to Foremost
- Online: If you are already registered log in to Foremost PayOnline if not you can make a One-Time Payment
- By phone: To make a paymet for an auto policy call 888-888-0080, for all other products call 800-532-4221
- Mail: When sending your payment via mail be sure to include the policy number, policyholder’s name and payment return card.
Send your payments to: Foremost Insurance Group, P.O. Box 0915, Carol Stream, IL 60132-0915