Save On Your Accounting Insurance Now!

Compare Quotes For Accounting Insurance Today.

Start your quote by calling (888) 546-1099

5/5 for Customer Satisfaction (134 Reviews)

Accounting Insurance

Professionals in the accounting and financial industry work with a lot of sensitive personal financial information. Therefore, your business is exposed to fierce levels of risks. And that’s just on top of all other risks a business can face, like property damage to your office or loss of important data. As we can see accounting insurance is very important and with Insurox you can compare quotes from top providers and get the best price and coverage that fits your needs.

Compare quotes from top providers, save now, and get that Insurox confidence behind your business

If you prefer, you can call us at (888) 546-1099 and speak with an Insurox licensed agent

General Liability Insurance

 Protects businesses like accounting and financial services firms, from lawsuits alleging injuries or property damage that occurred as the result of your business operations – example if a client is injured at your accounting office or an employee of your financial services firm does damages to a customer’s property while doing a consultation at their home. It even helps cover some claims of defamation and libel against your firm. Business Liability does not cover liabilities directly arising out of the accounting or financial professional services you may provide.

 Commercial Property

Protects the establishment of your accounting or financial services business and the things you use to operate the business, like equipment and tools, calculators, computers, desks, and other office furniture, whether you own or lease them.

Errors & Omissions Insurance

Sometimes no matter how careful you are, or how many times your employees double check everything, an error might slide through the cracks and spark a lawsuit. That’s why it’s so important to secure your financial business with Errors and Omissions Insurance, which protects companies like yours from those oh-so-human mistakes. Keep your accounting, tax preparation, or finance business from falling down the rabbit hole of legal defense costs!

Business Owner’s Policy

Most of the times the finance industries like accountants, tax preparers, and other finance professionals are seen as “low-risk”, mainly because there are few or none physical threats in the office. These low-risk businesses are sometimes eligible for a Business Owner’s Policies, or BOP, which connects a General Liability Insurance policy with a Property Insurance policy and offers you the bundle at a special, discounted rate.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance

Also known as “workman’s comp” or “workers’ liability insurance. This insurance makes sure your employees’ lost wages and medical bills are paid for in the event of an injury on the job or get a work-related illness. As a small-business owner costs like these might be higher than what you can afford. Workers’ Compensation Insurance will help secure your business to stay running, even in tragic events. In addition, you can pick a policy that will protect you, the owner, if you are injured on the job.

Cyber Liability Insurance

Also known as “Cyber Risk Insurance” it secures small businesses and startups from costs related to data breaches which can result in very expensive lawsuits. As an accounting or finance firm, it’s very important to have this coverage mainly because of the risk that your clients’ information gets stolen in a data breach.

You’ll be responsible for all the legal fees, lawsuits, and reparations. Therefore, you have to notify your client of the breach, provide credit-monitoring services, and perform some PR damage control to restore your company’s reputation. Having this insurance, you’ll not be distracted by the money side of things. Insurox has you covered. Instead, you’ll keep doing your work, and focus your energy on rebuilding your company’s image and faith of your customers.

Umbrella Insurance

What if you want to secure your business with extra protection in the event of a surprisingly expensive lawsuit? For just a few hundred dollars a year, you can add millions of dollars in coverage to your General Liability Insurance, as well as some other kinds of policies you may carry, like Non-Owned Auto Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance. This type of coverage is called Umbrella or Excess Liability Insurance, and it’s active when a claim exceeds the limits of your existing insurance policies.

Business Income

Covers the loss of income when you can’t operate your restaurant or bar business because of property damage or any other reason that incapacitates your business.

Commercial Auto Insurance

As a business, you might need to travel for work, get supplies or go to a business event. Are the vehicles you use for work covered by a Commercial Auto or Hired & Non-Owned Auto Insurance policy? If not, your business is at a risk for the super high costs of accidents like medical expenses, lawsuits, vehicle damage and many more.