Compare quotes for Real Estate Agents Insurance.

Save Money On Real Estate Agents Insurance.

Start your quote by calling (888) 546-1099

5/5 for Customer Satisfaction (134 Reviews)

Protect your employees and your business

As a real estate agent, you probably know all the ways of selling a property, but you also know the many ways you can be held liable when something goes wrong. But what happens when you make a mistake and the buyer tries to sue you? Or you get into a car accident while taking your client to a viewing?

Lawsuits can definitely hurt your business and cause serious damage to everything that you’ve built. And you may ask, what is the last defense? The last defense is real estate business insurance. The goal is to keep people happy and informed with proper agreements and communication, but if that fails, you’ll need an insurance policy to keep you from emptying your personal bank account to cover legal expenses.

If you’re working as an independent agent, you’re the responsible one for getting a business insurance coverage. Doing this normally takes plenty of time and research, so why not enlist a little help? At Insurox, we can help you by comparing insurance quotes from many top-rated providers. We can tailor you a policy that fits your budget and your needs.

Compare quotes from top providers, save now, and get that Insurox confidence behind your business

If you prefer, you can call us at (888) 546-1099 and speak with an Insurox licensed agent

General Liability Insurance

General liability is very important part of Real Estate Agents Insurance. Will protect you against lawsuits and financial liabilities that can come from things like accidents or mistakes.

General liability commonly is bundled with a variety of different coverages in a Business Owners Policy. Our agents can check if you are eligible for a bundle and you can save even more.

 Commercial Property

Protects the establishment of your accounting or financial services business and the things you use to operate the business, like equipment and tools, calculators, computers, desks, and other office furniture, whether you own or lease them.

Errors & Omissions Insurance

Sometimes no matter how careful you are, or how many times your employees double check everything, an error might slide through the cracks and spark a lawsuit. That’s why it’s so important to secure your financial business with Errors and Omissions Insurance, which protects companies like yours from those oh-so-human mistakes. Keep your accounting, tax preparation, or finance business from falling down the rabbit hole of legal defense costs!

Business Owner’s Policy

Most of the times the finance industries like accountants, tax preparers, and other finance professionals are seen as “low-risk”, mainly because there are few or none physical threats in the office. These low-risk businesses are sometimes eligible for a Business Owner’s Policies, or BOP, which connects a General Liability Insurance policy with a Property Insurance policy and offers you the bundle at a special, discounted rate.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance

Also known as “workman’s comp” or “workers’ liability insurance. This insurance makes sure your employees’ lost wages and medical bills are paid for in the event of an injury on the job or get a work-related illness. As a small-business owner costs like these might be higher than what you can afford. Workers’ Compensation Insurance will help secure your business to stay running, even in tragic events. In addition, you can pick a policy that will protect you, the owner, if you are injured on the job.

Lessor’s Risk Only Insurance

Lessor’s Risk Only Insurance (aka LRO, Lessor’s Risk, or Landlord Insurance) is a type of commercial insurance designed for those who own and lease properties to individuals and businesses. It can protect you from lawsuits for bodily injury to a lessee or a customer while being on your property.

Put it this way, if you’re a landlord, you probably need this coverage to protect your assets and cover the unique risks that come with having tenants.

Cyber Liability Insurance

Also known as “Cyber Risk Insurance” it secures small businesses and startups from costs related to data breaches which can result in very expensive lawsuits. As an accounting or finance firm, it’s very important to have this coverage mainly because of the risk that your clients’ information gets stolen in a data breach.

You’ll be responsible for all the legal fees, lawsuits, and reparations. Therefore, you have to notify your client of the breach, provide credit-monitoring services, and perform some PR damage control to restore your company’s reputation. Having this insurance, you’ll not be distracted by the money side of things. Insurox has you covered. Instead, you’ll keep doing your work, and focus your energy on rebuilding your company’s image and faith of your customers.

Commercial Property Insurance

As a real estate agent, you work with computers, tablets, laptops, office space, and more every day. However, what would you do if a fire destroyed your business materials or your media equipment were stolen? Will you be able to repair your office, replace your equipment, and still not fall behind in serving your clients?

When your business is protected by Property Insurance policy, you can relax, and have a piece of mind that you have the funds to make the repairs and replace your insured equipment. With suitable coverage, your business will be financially secured from the unexpected costs that result from fires, natural disasters, and burglaries. The best part is, your coverage can also protect your equipment even when you are away from the office.

Business Income

Covers the loss of income when you can’t operate your restaurant or bar business because of property damage or any other reason that incapacitates your business.

Commercial Auto Insurance

As a business, you might need to travel for work, get supplies or go to a business event. Are the vehicles you use for work covered by a Commercial Auto or Hired & Non-Owned Auto Insurance policy? If not, your business is at a risk for the super high costs of accidents like medical expenses, lawsuits, vehicle damage and many more.

Umbrella Insurance

What if you want to secure your business with extra protection in the event of a surprisingly expensive lawsuit? For just a few hundred dollars a year, you can add millions of dollars in coverage to your General Liability Insurance, as well as some other kinds of policies you may carry, like Non-Owned Auto Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance. This type of coverage is called Umbrella or Excess Liability Insurance, and it’s active when a claim exceeds the limits of your existing insurance policies.