A little bit more about AMIC
American Millennium Insurance Company (AMIC) is focused on the transportation industry. At its core, AMIC insures a large market share of New Jersey’s taxis and limousines. In addition, they are a niche writer of New Jersey trucking business, specifically owner-operator and small fleet motor carriers.
With a B+ rating from A.M. Best, a dedicated staff and management, and the flexibility to quickly adapt to the changing marketplace, AMIC welcomes the opportunity to provide superior products and services to our loyal customers and producers.
American Millennium is supported by its parent, Citadel Reinsurance Limited, a Bermuda-domiciled reinsurer rated A- by A.M. Best. Citadel acquired AMIC in October 2011 and promptly restructured the reinsurance program, as well as strengthened reserves and capital surplus.
Lines of Business
- Taxi & Limousine Insurance
- Local/Intermediate Trucking
- General Liability
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with AMIC
How to pay a bill to AMIC
- Premium Financing: All policies are financed trough Capital Premium Financing. You need to make your payments to them.
- By phone: Reach their customer service department at 973-628-6060
- Mail: AMIC’s mailing address is American Millennium Insurance Company, 1011 Route 22, Suite 102, Bridgewater, NJ 08807