A little bit more about Travelers
In an uncertain world, Travelers is an insurance leader, committed to keeping pace with the ever-changing needs of our customers, and anticipating their needs for the future. There is no stronger testament to their dedication to protecting customers from loss than their continued innovation and ability to transform their industry.
In fact, from the first ever auto and space travel policies and hybrid car discount, to the 2009 founding of The Travelers Institute for public policy, their history of advancements has propelled their company—and their industry—towards ever higher standards for customers.
Today, more than 150 years after their founding, Travelers is one of the nation’s largest property casualty companies. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees, 13,000 independent agents and multiple market segments across the personal, business, financial and international insurance groups. Travelers has operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Lloyd’s of London, and the Republic of Ireland. In Brazil, the company also has a joint venture partnership with JMalucelli, Brazil’s market leader in surety.
Minimizing risk, preventing loss and helping our customers prepare for the unknown, Travelers’ comprehensive products, services and support give individuals and businesses the confidence they need to feel secure.
Lines of Business
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with Travelers
- Online: Go to www.travelers.com/claims choose your type (individual or business) and click on “Start a Claim”.
- By phone: Report your claim directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and Travelers will get to work immediately.
For an Auto, home and other personal property claim call: 800-252-4633 (800-CLAIM33)
How to pay a bill to Travelers
- Online: If you are already registered login to mytravelers.com if not you can make a One-Time Payment as an individual or business
- By phone: Call 877-307-4202 to make a quick and simple payment.
- Mail: If you like the good old hands-on approach you can send your check or money order
– Personal: Travelers Personal Insurance, PO BOX 660307,Dallas, TX 75266-0307
– Business: Travelers CL Remittance Center, PO BOX 660317, Dallas, TX 75266-0317