A little bit more about Progressive
Progressive began in 1937, and over the years, has worked hard to build a superior proposition for auto insurance consumers through competitive pricing and continuous improvement of their products and services. Today, they offer competitive rates and 24-hour, in-person and online services to all drivers throughout the United States.
Headquartered in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Village, Ohio, Progressive has 28,000+ employees in more than 450 offices throughout the country.
Progressive continues to find better ways to serve you with their new and personalized Snapshot program and their Name Your Price car insurance shopping option.
Core concepts that Progressive values:
- Integrity – Revere honesty and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Golden Rule – Respect all people, value the differences among them and deal with them in the way everyone wants to be dealt with.
- Objectives – Strive to communicate clearly Progressive’s objectives as well personal and team objectives.
- Excellence – Strive constantly to improve in order to meet and exceed the highest expectations of customers, shareholders and employees.
- Profit – The opportunity to earn a profit is how the competitive free-enterprise system motivates investment to enhance human health and happiness.
Progressive has an A.M. Best Company Financial Strength Rating of A+ (“Superior”) and a Standard & Poor’s Financial Rating of AA+ (“Very Strong”). Progressive also has a Moody’s Insurance Financial Strength Rating of Aa2 and a Fitch Insurer Financial Strength Rating of AA (“Very Strong”).
Lines of Business
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with Progressive
- Online: Go to www.progressive.com/claims You can then choose the type of claims service you need and you can also get help with your claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By phone: If you would prefer to speak to someone directly about your claim, you can use the online service and a representative will call you back, usually within two hours. Or you can call Claims Service: 1-800-PROGRESSIVE
How to pay a bill to Progressive
Please enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!