1K - 5K
A little bit more about Selective
Selective is a property and casualty insurance provider with operations throughout the U.S. They are in the top 10 largest writers of flood insurance from the federal National Flood Insurance Program. Thier independent Selective agents and employees create unique competitive advantages that make Selective the responsive, trusted choice. A clear vision and strong commitment to values have been critical to Selective’s success over time.
“So valuable is the human element that I will not let this Company lose the human touch which has been largely responsible for its success.” D.L.B. Smith, Founder
When you choose Selective, you choose more than an insurance policy. You choose insurance professionals who are there for you before, during and after claim.
They offer a broad range of value-added insurance products and services to businesses, public entities and individuals in 22 primarily Eastern, Southern and Midwestern states and the District of Columbia.
Lines of Business
- Flood Insurance
Find them on the Web
How to report a claim with Selective
How to pay a bill to Selective
- Online: For One-time payments for renewals go to customer.myselectiveflood.com/ConsumerPortal/Renewal
– For Self-service payments log in to customer.myselectiveflood.com/ConsumerPortal
- By phone: Call 800-747-3576 to make a payment with your credit card
- Mail: Send your payment to Selective – Flood, PO Box 782747, Philadelphia, PA 19178-2747
– Send overnight/express payments to: Selective – Lockbox # 2747, MAC Y1372-045, 401 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106